Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I must be bitter!

Right? You betcha...

If you ask me, being bitter keeps me awake to what the hell is going on out there. Happy people, and there's nothing wrong with being happy, tend to not wanna remove the blinders. Or how 'bout, just plain idiots who don't give a shit. Happy idiots, I suppose. The ones capable of marginalizing other human beings in order to line their pockets.

If you read my previous blog, the one pertaining to my recent job loss, you're probably thinking, this guy is just flat out unhappy--he's venting. I've been silently venting for 20 years, and I'm happy with my wife and kids and my family. What I'm not happy with, is looking around watching regular people getting the shaft, one way or another, and just accepting it. Yes, my layoff was the catalyst that jolted me into gear. So here I am.

I'm bitter and angry because I'm sick to my stomach. Don't think for a second I'm envious or jealous. Better write this now while I'm poor and uncorrupted. I expect all who know me to hold me to this blog if I were ever to strike it rich.

No comments: